Its unique enclosure design enables wall-, pipe- or panelmounting of the unit. Process data is displayed clearly to the local operator through a variety of display formats, including chart, bargraph and digital indicator displays. Additionally, process data is logged securely to the removable memory card. Ethernet communications provide convenient remote monitoring of the process and access to logged data.
- Up to 7 analog inputs
- Unique universal mounting capability
- Secure data recording
- 12 software recording channels
- Remote access and data retrieval
- Install into the harshest of process environments
- Choice of dicplays - TFT or monochrome
- Quick and easy setup
The SM500F is housed in a unique enclosure for a videographicrecorder. 'Out of the box' it is possible to either wall- or panel-mount the device. The SM500F can also be pipe-mounted using the optional kit.
In any type of installation the SM500F's enclosure meets both IP66 and NEMA 4X hose-down standards. This means that the unit requires no costly additional enclosures or protection when mounted in applications that require frequent hose-down.
When panel-mounted the SM500F's ultra slim profile requires apanel depth of only 67 mm (2.7 in.). This ensures that there are no problems when replacing existing recording devices and enables the SM500F to be installed into existing panels where required.
Analog/ Digital Inputs
- Number of inputs: 4 (1 as standard, 3 optional)
- Temperature stability: 0.02 %/°C or 2 μV/°C
2-Wire Transmitter Power Supply (optional)
- Voltage: 24 V DC nominal
- Drive: 22 mA (each supply)
Ethernet Module (optional)
- Physical medium: 10BaseT
- Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP (server), HTTP, SMTP, Modbus TCP (Client + Server)
- 100 V to 240 V AC ± 10% (90 V min to 264 V max) or
Overvoltage Class III on mains, Class II on inputs and outputs
- Pollution category 2
- CSA 61010-1
- UL 61010-1
- 500 V DC to earth (ground)