With its top-of-the-range performance, this camera is ideal for everthing from first-level tests through to expert thermographic diagnostics.
- Detector: 384 x 288
- Thermal sensitivity: 0.08 °C at 30 °C
- Measurement range: - 20 °C to + 600 °C (1,000 °C or 1,500 °C available as an option)
- MixVision mode to view the IR image, the real image and the overlay of the IR image on the real image
- 4 cursors: 3 manual cursors, 1 automatic cursor.
- Temperature profile, Min./Max./Avg. on area, isotherm, temperature differential.
- Influencing quantities: emissivity (possibility of assigning different emissivities according to the analytical tools used), environmental temperature, distance, relative humidity
- Storage of 1,000 radiometric images on MiniSD card
- 3.5-inch multi-directional screen
- Protection: IP 54
- Video output for use on video projector
- Torch and laser pointer
- Delivered in hard case with RayCAm Report software as standard (analysis and reports)
Delivered in a case with 1 battery charger, 2 batteries, a 2GB mini-SD Card, 1 SD card reader, 1 video cable, RayCAm Report software and a measurement report.