- Rotation speed: predictive maintenance requires regular verification of the rotation speed of rotating machinery. The C.A 8220, an all-in-one instrument, fulfils this need simply and efficiently.
- Temperature: the motors and rotating machinery currently used are equipped with temperature probes which are easily accessible on a terminal block. This makes it possible to measure the motor's internal temperature directly by simply connecting the C.A 8220 to this terminal block.
The C.A 8220 is can be used with Chauvin Arnoux's (Power Analyser Transfer) software for processing the measurements on a PC (display, analysis, etc). The software is available free of charge here..
The PAT software is a tool for:
- Configuring the instruments,
- Downloading and viewing the data stored in the memory,
- Performing instantaneous acquisition operations,
- Displaying the data as a table or graph,
- Exporting the measurement data into DataView (*.dvb files) or into a spreadsheet.
- V Max: 600 VRMS.
- I (max) Arms to 3000 A.
- Power: 1.2 W → 10 MW - VA, var, PF / Cos / Tan.
- Accuracy: 0.5%.
- Harmonics: THD, 1 to 50th order rk rms and %.
- Values: Min, Max, Peak.
- Phase rotation.
- Speed of rotation.
- Energy measurement.
- Temperature (PT100).
- Memory: 99 pages max.
- Bandwidth: 40 → 70 Hz.
- Sampling frequency: 12.8 kHz.
- LCD display.