- Electrical network power analyser
- Harmonic decomposition
- Trend recorder
- Alarm capture
- Inrush current
The C.A 8230 is can be used with Chauvin Arnoux's (Power Analyser Transfer) software for processing the measurements on a PC (display, analysis, etc). The software is available free of charge here..
The PAT software is a tool for:
- Configuring the instruments,
- Downloading and viewing the data stored in the memory,
- Performing instantaneous acquisition operations,
- Displaying the data as a table or graph,
- Exporting the measurement data into DataView (*.dvb files) or into a spreadsheet.
- Large colour VGA (320 X 240 pixels) graphical display
- Power measurement up to 250kW (dependant on clamp selection)
- 600V rms and up to 6,500A (with clamp)
- Harmonics (IEC 1000-4-7) display up to 50th order
- MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, PEAK and Crest Factor display
- W, VA, VAR power, DF, THD, Cos
- Short term voltage flicker calculation
- Recording, time stamping, and characterisation of disturbances including voltage overloads, brown- and blackouts, overshooting of powers and harmonic thresholds
- Calculation of the K factor for the current in transformer applications
- Personalised alarm settings enable up to 4096 events to be captured.
- Simultaneous recording of all parameters, alarms and motor start up currents.
- Rechargeable batteries
- RS232 direct output to PC
- CA8230: includes Dataviewer® software enabling screenshot capture; histogram or curve representations,; average value of numerous parameters according to time; management & log of measurement campaigns & report printing
- Select AC current probes separately :-
- Ampflex A193: 10 to 6500Aac (10Hz to 20kHz) 450mm long flexible probe
MN93A: 0.2 to 120Aac (40Hz to 10kHz): Jaw size 20mm dia.
Voltage range 6 VRMS to 600 VRMS AC+DC ±(0.5%+2pts) AC current range 5mA to 6500 A ±(0.5%+1pts) DC current range 1 A to 1700 A ±(1%+1pts) Fundamental frequency 40 Hz to 70 Hz Harmonics (IEC 1000-4-7) Up to 50th order Recordings Up to several days Alarms 4096 Flicker PST (IEC 1000-4-15) Yes Phase rotation Yes, with display of phase order in three-phase IEC 61010-1 600 V, Cat. III
Carrying case, 6 off 1.2V rechargeable batteries, test leads, 4mm test probes, crocodile clips, UK mains adaptor, RS232/USB optical cable, Dataviewer® software and instructions.