- Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
- Length of cable or link (in m or ft)
- Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
- Graphic backlit LCD display 128x64 pixels
- Protection / Safety: alert for services active on the cable
- Built-in sound frequency generator for locating and identifying cables
- Transmitter dimensions: 165 x 90 x 37 mm - identifier: 65 x 52 x 25 mm
- Weights: 350 g - 40 g