Equipped with new functionality
- NEW – Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
- NEW – Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable ac filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
- 0.025 % basic dc accuracy.
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Temperature function.
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- Amp jack plugs included.
- Optional FlukeView forms enable you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Specification Specifications Function Range and Resolution Basic Accuracy DC volts 50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V 0.025 % AC volts 0.4 % (True-RMS) DC current 500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A 0.05 % AC current 0.6 % (True-RMS) Temperature (excluding probe) -200.0 °C to 1350.0 °C (-328.0 °F to 2462.0 °F) 1.0 % Resistance 500.00 Ω, 5.0000 kΩ, 50.000 kΩ, 500.00 kΩ,5.0000 MΩ, 50.00 MΩ, 500.0 MΩ 0.05 % Capacitance 1.000 nF,10.00 nF 100.0 nF, 1.000 μF, 10.00 μF, 100.0 μF, 1000 μF, 10.00 mF, 100 mF 1.0 % Frequency 99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz 0.005 % Connectivity Optional infrared connector via Fluke ir3000 FC
General Specifications Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground 1000 V Battery type 6 AA alkaline batteries, NEDA 15A IECLR6 Battery life 100 hours minimum, 200 hours in logging mode Temperature Operating: -20 °C to 55 °C; Storage: -40 °C to 60 °C Relative humidity 0 to 90 % (0 t 37 °C), 0 to 65 % (37 °C to 45 °C), 0 to 45 % (45 °C to 55 °C) Electromagnetic compatibility EMC EN61326-1 Vibration Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 Shock 1 meter drop per IEC/EN 61010-1 3rd Edition Size (HxWxL) 22.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 6 cm (8.75 in x 4.03 in x 2.38 in) Weight 870.9 g (28 oz) Multiple on screen displays Yes True-RMS AC bandwidth 100 kHz dBV/dBm Yes DC mV resolution 1 μV Megohm range Up to 500 MΩ Conductance 50.00 nS Continuity beeper Yes Battery/fuse access Yes/Yes Elapse time clock Yes Time of day clock Yes Min-max-avg Yes Peak 250 μs Duty cycle 0.01 % to 99.99 % Pulse width 0.025 ms, 0.25 ms, 2.5 ms, 1250.0 ms Hold Yes Isolated optical interface Yes Auto/touch hold Yes Reading memory Yes Log to PC Yes Interval/event logging Yes Logging memory Up to 10,000 readings Wireless connectivity (optional) Yes
There are no downloads