The Fluke 374 FC is part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless test tools. Now you can:
- Trend measurements and pinpoint intermittent faults by connecting your meter to your phone via Fluke Connect® Measurements app
- Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect® Measurements app
- Create and send reports right from the field
- Stay safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity to Apple and Android devices
The Fluke 374 FC is the direct replacement for the Fluke 374 Clamp Meter.
Additionally, the 374 is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which increases the measurement range to 2500 A ac and provides increased display flexibility, and improved wire access.
Safety Conformance EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Features and benefits
- iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Propietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty Soft carrying case
Specification General Specifications AC Current via Jaw Range 600.0 A Resolution 0.1 A Accuracy 2% ±5 digits (10 Hz to 100 Hz) 2.5% ±5 digits (100-500 Hz) Crest Factor (50 Hz/60 Hz) 2.5 @ 600 A Add 2% for C.F. >2 AC Current via Flexible Current Probe Range 2500 A Resolution 0.1 A (≤ 600 A) 1 A (≤ 2500 A) Accuracy 3% ±5 digits (5 – 500 Hz) Crest Factor (50/60Hz) 2.5 at 1400 A 1.42 at 2500 A Add 2% for C.F. > 2