It measures both infrared and contact temperature, replacing several other test tools. It’s fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
With the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer, you can also take contact and ambient temperatures in the way that’s best for you. Use the IR thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor-leave your ladder in the truck. You can use the Fluke 561’s handy flexible pipe probe, or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe you already own to take super-heat or internal temperatures.
- IR thermometer for quick measurements up close, or at a distance, without a ladder
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples, preserves your investment in thermocouples
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Temperature range of -40 °C to 550 ° C (-40 °F to 1022 °F) covers most industrial and residential applications
- Easy emissivity adjustment (Lo, Med, Hi) for measuring pipes and other shiny materials more accurately
- Lightweight (just 12 ounces/340 grams) and portable Very easy to use
- Efficient-no need to shut down equipment when making IR measurements
- MIN, MAX, and DIF functions help you quickly identify problems
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently
Specification General Specifications Temperature -40 to 550 °C (-40 to 1022 ° F) Display Resolution 0.1°C (0.1 °F) of reading D:S (Distance to spot size) 12:1 Easy Emissivity Selector Adjustable with three settings: Low (0.3), Medium (0.7). High (0.95) Display Accuracy [Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23°C(73°F) to 25°C(77°F)] ±1.0 % of reading ±1 % of reading or ±1 °C (±2 °F), whichever is greater below 0 °C/32 °F, ±1 °C (±2 °F) ± 0.1°/1° Response Time 500 mSec (95 % of reading) Repeatability ±0.5 % of reading or ±1 °C (±2 °F), whichever is greater Spectral Response 8 µm to 14 µm Laser Sighting Single point laser Laser Shutoff Laser turns off above ambient temperature of 40 °C (104 °F) Laser Power Class 2(II) operation; Output <1mW, wavelength 630-670 nm Relative Humidity 10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing, at <30 °C (86 °F) Power, battery life 2 AA batteries (alkaline or NiCD) Battery Life 12 hours Display Hold 7 seconds Backlit Display Yes, LCD with dual temperatures (current and MAX/MIN/DIF/KTC), low battery, F/C indicator, and Scan/Hold options Warranty 2 years Operating Temperature 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 120 °F) Storage Temperature -20 °C to 65 °C (-25 °F to 150 °F) MAX, MIN, DIF Temperatures Yes Thermocouple Type K Mini Adapter Input Yes, compatible with industry standard K type probes with mini-connector. Displays to the thermometer temperature range. Thermocouple Type K Fabric Hook-and-Loop Fastener Pipe Probe Yes, with a temperature range of 0 °C to 100 °C (32 °F to 212 °F) and accuracy of ±2.2 °C (±4 °F) HVAC Measurement Guide Yes
There are no downloads