The Testo 925 Thermometer Legionella Kit provides the ideal solution for spot checks of water temperature at outlets throughout your building. Includes immersion / penetration probe, air probe, strap-on probe, carry case, battery and calibration protocol.
The one channel temperature measuring instrument for connection to reliable, fast-action thermocouple probes. An additional temperature probe can be displayed in testo 925; data is transmitted by radio, i.e. wirelessly. An audible alarm sounds if limit values are exceeded. Current measurement data as well as max/min data can be printed on site on the Testo fast printer.
- 1 channel measuring instrument with optional radio probe
- Wide range of probes
- Continuous display of max/min values
- Hold button to freeze reading
- TopSafe, indestructible case, protects from dirt and impact (option)
- Display light
- Special probes for industrial kitchen sector
- An audible alarm sounds when limit values are exceeded
Specification Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C Battery type 9V block battery, 6F22 Weight 171 g Dimensions 182 x 64 x 40 mm Material/Housing ABS Probe - Type K Meas. Range -50 to +1000 °C Accuracy ±(0.5 °C +0.3% of mv) (-40 to +900 °C)
±(0.7 °C +0.5% of mv) (remaining range)
Resolution 0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C)
1 °C (remaining range)
There are no downloads