The thermometer utilises state of the art electronic circuitry, designed for reliability and ease of use and can be submerged or washed under a running tap - ideal for industrial applications.
The thermometer measures temperature over the range of -100 to 1372 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution, auto-ranging to 1 °C resolution over the range of 300 to 1372 °C. The Therma 1 thermometer has a large easy to read, LCD display with hold feature, open circuit, low battery indication. The unit also incorporates an auto-power off facility that automatically turns the instrument off after ten minutes, maximising battery life.
Each thermometer is housed in a durable, ABS case that incorporates an integrated rubber seal to ensure complete water tightness and help reduce the possibility of damage in harsh environments.
- range 0.1°C: -99.9 to 299.9°C
- range 1°C: 300 to 1372°C
- resolution: 0.1°C & 1°C
- accuracy: ±0.4°C ±0.1%
- battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
- battery life: minimum 5 years (10000 hours)
- sensor type: K thermocouple
- display: 12mm LCD
- dimensions: 25 x 56 x 128mm
- weight: 130 grams
- case material: ABS plastic with Biomaster anti-bacterial additive
- country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- guarantee: two years
- water/dust resistance: IP64 when using 820-253 boot
- measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- certification: FREE traceable calibration certificate
There are no downloads