These two input ThermaData® thermocouple data loggers are housed in a waterproof, ergonomic case that is designed to meet IP66/67 protection.
The Type T Thermocouple ThermaData®data loggers measure temperature over the range of -100 to 400°C with a 0.1 °C resolution.
At programmable intervals the logger will record the temperature, up to a maximum of 16000 readings or 2 x 8000 readings.
Each logger incorporates a red and green LED, the flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised pre-set alarms have been exceeded. Each logger is supplied with a USB lead and ThermaData® Studio Software.
- range: -99.9 to 400°C
- resolution: 0.1 °C
- accuracy: ±0.4°C ±0.1%
- battery: AA Tadiran - Li-SOCl
- battery life: 3 years @ 20 °C
- sensor type: T thermocouple
- display: LCD
- dimensions: 35 x 67 x 109 mm
- weight: 200 grams
- case material: ABS plastic
- probe/sensor style: external probe (not included)
- power source: battery powered
- country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- guarantee: two years
- water/dust resistance: IP66/67 protection
- measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- OS: Windows
- memory 16000 or 2 x 8000 readings
- sample rate 0.1 to 255 minutes
- operating range -20 to +50 °C
There are no downloads