DetailsThe West N2300 has a large, tactile rubberized keys provide a more practical human interface which is complemented with a specially developed hands-free PID tuning algorithm, Easy-Tune, which continuously monitors and improves control. Alternatively the instrument can be manually fine-tuned for a specific application. The N2300 indicator has up to to two outputs (relay or solid state driver) for alarm. The controller version can have an additonal relay or RS232 serial communications.
- Alarm(s) - (Configurable) Process High, Process Low, SP Deviation, Band.
- Front Panel Protection - IEC IP66 (Behind panel protection is IP20).
- Approvals and Certification - CE, UL & Ulc
- Configurable Input
- Thermocouple - J, K, R, S, T, B & N.
- RTD - 3 Wire PT100
- DC Linear - 0-20/4-20mA, 0-50/10-50mV, Scaleable -1999 to 9999, decimal point selectable.
- Outputs & Options
- Ouput Relay - Contacts 2 Amp resistive at 240V AC,
- SSR (Solid State Relay) Drive Output > 10V into 500R min. Communications - 2 Wire RS485, 1200 to 9600 Baud, (Modbus RTU)